We are happy to announce that we are already supporting Minecraft 1.17.0!
This release only adds protocol support to the new Minecraft version but we will be adding the new features in the next releases.
As always, backup your world before upgrading!
🏴 Help us improve our translation at https://translate.powernukkit.org
PowerNukkit is also released to the Maven Central: Maven Central Repository Search
If you use Pterodactyl, you can find auto-updating PowerNukkit eggs at:
Direct download link: powernukkit-220.127.116.11-PN-shaded.jar
18.104.22.168-PN - 2021-06-11 (Check the milestone)
This was quick! This new version add protocol support for Minecraft
1.17.0 as if it was
The new changes will be implemented in
22.214.171.124-PN and onwards.
This version works with Minecraft
This version supports a new major Minecraft version, some plugin sources might need to be updated or recompiled!
BlockWall.WallType.END_STONE_BRICKwas renamed to
END_BRICKto match the property
- Custom blocks now have to implement
Block.getProperties()if they need to have custom meta.
BlockCauldron.getFillLevel()and it’s setter now range from 0 to 6. Glass bottle remove/add 2 levels instead of one now.
- The creative inventory file format has changed
- The recipes file format has changed
BellAttachmentTypewas renamed to
BlockBell.setBellAttachmentTypewere renamed to
DoublePlantTypeenum had the entries changed to match the property values.
- All deprecated stuff marked to be removed at this version was removed. Except
- This is a reminder that numeric block meta are deprecated. Use the specifc block API to make modifications. Come to Discord if you have questions.
- A lot of duplicated BlockIDs are being deprecated, follow the
replaceByinstructions to use the right ones.
- All blocks are now using the new block state system.
- We are no longer using
runtime+block_states_overrides.dat, we are now using
NoSuchElementExceptionwhen the prop is not found.
Entitymagic values have changed
- Game rules now have a flag to determine if it can be changed.
- Event to handle player fishing by plugins.
- 3 new packets:
- Issues with crafting recipes involving charcoal and dyes and ink_sac related items