Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't connect to my localhost server

Symptoms

• A dedicated server with address localhost or 127.0.0.1 and the default port 19132 was manually added to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the server is running but you can’t connect with the game.
  • Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can’t see servers running locally at localhost or 127.0.0.1

Cause

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is an UWP application and Microsoft restricts this kind of software to access localhost services by default.

Resolution

You have to allow Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to access localhost services. You will need an account with administrative privileges to apply this solution.

1. Open the Start menu and type: powershell
  2. With PowerShell hovered, click at “Run as Administrator” at the right side of the Start Menu
  3. Windows will prompt you for Administrative privileges to run PowerShell, allow it to run
  4. Copy with Ctrl + C and paste with Ctrl + V the command bellow inside the blue PowerShell window and press Enter
CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n="Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe"

An “OK” message will appear, you can now close the blue PowerShell window. You will be able to connect to your localhost server with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition now.

I am have a localhost all works fine, i donte do it